Friday, November 11, 2011

Anybody have the Cliff notes to my life???

Weird aside: I went to a psychic one time who told me that I shouldn't have been here...that my Mom didn't want me (which is sad, but true - she's said it before when she was off her meds/not-good-Mom), that she almost lost me (true again), and that I couldn't wait to get here and hit the ground running. I wonder if that's why I have trouble with this stuff and fit in many categories. I'm just a mish-mosh of past cellular memories/lives and that's what's been thrown together...things "go together" but they don't fit, match, go into a tidy box.

I wrote the above in reference to another thread in our EYT forum on FB. Sometimes, more than I would like to admit, I have a feeling that I’m *not* supposed to be here, that I’m here ahead of time, too late or out of synch, but that I *needed* to be here to do something. But I don’t know what that something is. I’ve had people I’ve known tell me that I’m here to do good, that they’d happily be a part of whatever it is that I started, that I’m supposed to DO something – something that is all in CAPITALS with an explanation point! So why do I feel like I’m the only one in my life that doesn’t know what that is or have felt unworthy to pursue what that is? I feel like I should be healing/helping folks. But I don’t see how to get there (yet).

I have talents, I know that. I can cook, I can paint, I can solve problems like nobody’s business, I can make beautiful jewelry, grow things, know how to help people fix various woes in their lives. But how do I translate that into a sustaining career? Or is it just a hobby? I want to do something in my life that leaves a positive mark and change upon the world and the people in it. I’m pretty sure baking sweet potato bourbon bundt cakes or a pretty pair of earrings isn’t going to do that.

I am going to use today’s energetic shift to think hard on this, or maybe not think at all, but allow myself to be open to what my guides (I know you are out there, I promise I’ll listen!) and the Divine are trying to show/tell me.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, JoyceAnn, how exciting!! I encourage you to consider that you absolutely ARE meant to be here now or you wouldn't be.

    And I can totally understand the request for Cliff Notes! I would like to get a look at mine.

    I think opening yourself up to that wisdom about your purpose will bring you whatever you're ready for, which is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JoyceAnn, I am here to vouch that the perfect piece of cake can heal a lot of woes! When the time is right you will find the answer to your questions. In the meantime, enjoy everything and everybody that comes into your life. Continue to bring joy to those around you and soak up all the love you can find.

    ReplyDelete